JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Prevention is better than cure... With numerous moving parts, it can be hard to tell if your Garage Door is becoming a bit worse for wear. Professionally Servicing and Maintaining the integrity of your Garage Door on an annual basis is the best way to avoid accidents caused by the failure of parts that become unreliable due to wear and tear.
Catching a risk before it becomes a problem will save money in the long run and can play a fundamental role in the prevention of serious injury.
You will be provided with a check-list to ensure that all the relevant checks, adjustments and fixes have been performed.
1. Do you perform a monthly inspection on your garage door?
Click here to find out how
Service Rates excluding potential replacement of parts
1 x Single Garage Door with Automation in Pretoria
1 x Double Garage Door with Automation in Pretoria
Travel to Johannesburg
What we need to know before booking the service:
2. Do you have a double, single or multiple single doors?
3. Is the door a Roll-Up, Tip-Up, Tension, or Torsion System? (Not Sure)<-Link should lead to the Hardware Systems on the FAQ page)
4. What material is your door made of? Wood, Steel, Alumium, Glass, etc
5. Do you have a motor? What is the name of the motor?
6. Is there anything that is of particular concern to you?
IMPORTANT SERVICE NOTES
The following must be in place for a service to commence.
- A repair can require power-tools and therefore access to electricity.
- If there is no power-point inside the garage, an extension needs to be provided.
- If there is no power on site, please inform us so that we can arrange a generator.
Please note that by law, we are not allowed to move, extend or install any power-points.
- Our teams need to be able to access the garage upon arrival.
- The garage must be cleared of vehicles, valuables and any obstructions that may prevent the team from reaching the garage door.
- All paint, concrete, tiling, skreeding, etc. Must be done and dried before we perform any services.
- No pedestrians should be entering or exiting the garage during the service as this is both dangerous as well as time-consuming.
- Any delays caused by an unprepared site or unavailable clients will be billed to the client.
- If a service needs to be rescheduled, the next available date will be booked without any special preference and an additional call-out fee will be charged.
- Once the service has been completed; a full payment must be made.
- We accept cash, cards and EFT’s, discuss your method of payment when your
booking is made.
Cash: Please count the cash with one of our team-members so that both parties
agree to the amount handed over. The team-member must write out a cash
receipt in return for the payment. Without this cash-receipt, we will have no
way of tracing any cash that has been handled.
Card Payments: Please request the card machine if you plan on paying with a card.
Ensure that you keep your receipt.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT): We will only accept that payment has been
received once the money appears in the Aladdin Bank Account.
A Proof-of-Payment will not will not be a substitute for the above-mentioned
If an EFT is being made on-site for the outstanding balance, a direct transfer must
- We require that the client be on site to sign off on the completed job.
- If the client cannot personally be on site, the service must be postponed or the sign-off must be entrusted to a person appointed by the client.
- We do offer to remove any old garage door parts as an added benefit without charge if instructed so by the client. These products get disposed of and cannot be claimed at a later point.
- We carry a 12 month service warranty on all of our services, however, this does not extend to any hardware, unless replaced by us on the day.
- If we are called out under the warranty and find that an issue is not related to the original service, a call out fee will be charged to the client.
- No warranty work will be performed if full payment on the original job has not been received; however, the warranty period starts from the day of service regardless of payment.
- In cases where Aladdin has not supplied the product, it will be the client’s responsibility to confer with the original supplier in the case of malfunction.
- Please do not ask our technicians to assist with any tasks that are unrelated to the service at hand, any such requests will be charged for at an hourly labour rate.
- Our teams are strictly prohibited from performing services relating to garage doors on a private basis. Any such actions will be invoiced to the client through Aladdin and disciplinary action will be taken internally.
|Back||Back to top|